Registration is made through an online registration system
If you have any questions concerning the registration form or procedure, please contact Tavicon Congress Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel +358 3 233 0400 (phone hours 9–16 GMT +2:00).
ends March 31
ends May 15
from 16 May (ends June 8)
|ESA member||EUR 450||EUR 550||EUR 600|
|ESA Orthoptist member||EUR 250||EUR 300||EUR 330|
|Non-member||EUR 550||EUR 650||EUR 700|
|Non-member Orthoptist||EUR 350||EUR 400||EUR 430|
|Resident||EUR 250||EUR 300||EUR 330|
|1 day Thu||EUR 190||EUR 190||EUR 190|
|1 day Sat||EUR 190||EUR 190||EUR 190|
|Accompanying person*||EUR 100||EUR 120||EUR 140|
The registration fee includes
- Congress program
- Congress lunch + coffees
- Welcome reception on 5th of June by the city of Helsinki
- Welcome dinner on 6th of June
* includes welcome reception and welcome dinner.
Please note that costs for travel, accommodation and insurances are not included in the registration fees.
Payment and confirmation
Full payment of the registration fee is to be made prior to the congress in euros (EUR). When registering online, you will receive instant confirmation of successful registration to your email. Please note that invoicing will end two weeks prior to the event.
At the end of the registration form, you will be given three alternatives for payment:
- Credit card payments will be dealt automatically. Visa, MasterCard and Eurocard are accepted.
- Invoice as an e-mail attachment. You will receive an invoice to your email and you can print it out for your files. This will have your reference number and the bank details for payment.
- If you wish to have a manually issued invoice sent to you, please choose Invoice. The invoice fee is EUR 15.
- All payments should be made free of banking charges
- Bank drafts as well as personal, traveller’s or company cheques cannot be accepted
Confirmation of participation
During the registration process you will receive two messages:
- An automatic reply after successful submission of the registration form.
- A final participation confirmation letter stating that your registration has been paid and is therefore confirmed.
Please note that participation confirmation letter will be sent when all the payments have been received.
Cancellation and refund policy
Any cancellations or changes to registration or social programme must be made in writing to Tavicon Congress Bureau by e-mail:
If a cancellation for registration or social programme is received by 22 May 2019, the registration fee will be refunded with the exception of a handling fee of EUR 50. No refunds can be made for cancellations received after 22 May 2019.
Please note that no-show does not constitute cancellation. In case of no-show, the registration or social programme fees will not be refunded.
Registration and practical information
Tavicon Congress Bureau
Ms Mirja Uotila, Project Coordinator
tel. +358 3 233 0400 (office hours 9.00-16.00 GMT+2)